Thursday, October 22, 2009

and so it begins...

Once more, I am attempting to start a new blog.
I have numerous blogs, at the moment, on various providers (blogspot, livejournal, nabble, etc.), each dealing with a variety of topics (free software, my art, translations, music).
This time, I want to start one blog to rule them all...
One blog, where I will write all of my entries, rather than schizophrenically dividing myself into multiple online personalities.
This blog is mine, and will be me, and I will post my art, my poetry, my music, my software, musing about the translation industry, political developments, thoughts on parenting, recipes...everything.
I've imported previous posts from two blogger blogs that I previously held, to consolidate previous efforts, and make a new beginning.

No comments: