Saturday, February 27, 2010

!VIVA CHILE, MIERDA!



By now, of course, everyone has heard that there's been a brutal earthquake this morning in Santiago de Chile.

I found out early this morning when my mother called me, and asked if I had heard from my friend, beautiful and talented artist, Paholita, who resides in the Santiago.


art of pahola jasmina sarda castro


I immediately attempted to phone Paholita, unsuccessfully, but have since heard from both her and her daughter, and they are well.
I have other friends in Santiago, too.

I'm pleased to announce that my friend Hector Mansilla of the FundaciĆ³n GnuChile is alive and well.


I'm still waiting to hear from otros amigos chilenos.
To all in Chile, we send MUCHO AMOR.
Les mando abrazos a todos, les quiero mucho.
¡VIVA CHILE, MIERDA!

No comments: