Sunday, December 12, 2010

Web Developments

I've decided that, in addition to my freelance translation and interpreting services, I should diversify my offerings. As you know, I've been making my own websites since about 2000, and I really enjoy it.


So, I created this page: Baldwin Web Services to start showcasing my work and offering such services.

This past week, as a showcase of a wordpress site, I made:

rock en espanol - a wordpress site by tony baldwin
Rock en Espanol - a wordpress site by tony baldwin


And, I made my first joomla installation, and created:

Baldwin Web Services:  a Joomla site by tony baldwin
Baldwin Web Services: a Joomla site by tony baldwin


I'm rather proud of myself.




At the moment, Rhianna has her first boricua friend here.
pa la primera vez, estoy tocando salsa, bachata, vallenato y merengue en la casa, y my hijita no se está quejando!
Yesterday we took her ice skating, and that was AWESOME! We'll probably do that again. It's not as co0l as roller-skating, of course, but, still, it was fun.


Now, I really really really MUST get back to work ... tonso work ... how I find time to play with the internet and this log and all is completely a mystery....

No comments: