Saturday, July 21, 2012

Ticket Master are Thieves

I purchased tickets last week, online, for Vans Warped Tour in Hartford, CT for this Sunday.
Somewhere there was an error in their system, and they sent me tickets for Thursday in Massachussets.
I did not become aware of this error until the morning, when I received an e-mail asking me to complete a survey about Warped Tour in Mass. on Thursday. I looked at my tickets. Sure enough, they say "Comast Center, Massachussets".
I called them to explain this error and exchange the tickets for the ones I had tried to purchase for Sunday in Hartford, and they won't. The tickets I purchased were not redeemed in Massachussets, because we didn't go there. We had no intention of going, believing we had purchased tickets for Hartford, as intended. So, they have my money, and I don't have tickets for the show I want to see.
They refuse to exchange the tickets, even though they have my money for tickets that were not redeemed for the already, now, past event.
FUCK YOU, TICKETMASTER.

No comments: