Sunday, January 11, 2009

geeking and tickling...

I realize I haven't really posted much here about the software I've written.
First of all, it is all FREE/Open Source Software released under the terms of the Gnu Public License, and all of it is written in Tcl/Tk.
I've written software to assist me in automating parts of the project management process in my translation business, a front-end for mplayer (audio/video player), a screenshot shooter and uploader, an ftp client, an online dictionary look-up tool, an excellent text editor, an LJ client and an Insane Journal client...what else...I don't know.
Here's a screenshot of Tickle Text:


But I just started learning to program a bit over a year ago, and I do it for fun, and the software is all available free for download at BaldwinSoftware.com.

No comments: