Wednesday, January 7, 2009

perhaps

I may begin to actually post here...I haven't decided.
I have heard rumors that LiveJournal, may be on the path of the dodo. I have maintained two blogs there (photodharma-art/photos/poetry, etc/, and tonytraductor - translation, hacking, etc.) for some time, but, I am considering consolidating all of my blogging on one blog...Why not?
All of my art, photos, software hacking adventures, and adventures in the translation industry.
I will either do so here, or at the new xanga acct I just opened, IF, and only if, LJ truly buys the farm, which I am hoping does not happen...
Although consolidating all of my blogging in one place does make sense to me, even though I am likely to post on such a broad range of topics...paintings one day, thoughs on open source/free software, open file formats, poems another day, thoughs on buddhism, or politics, or food, or Rock en Español...anything.
All in one place.
Xanga.com does look pretty cool, and seems to have a bit more of the community building spirit that LiveJournal has, but, I have to confess blogspot has been around for a while, and is also a valid blogging tool.
I just wish it had "friends' page" like LJ has, so one could add one's friends to a list and read them all from one page...
Whaddaya think?

ciao,
tony

No comments: