Thursday, January 15, 2009

manic

Yeterday I was m@n1c.
I'm bipolar.
I had an appointment with my psych dude, and I was bopping all over his office.
I was trying to contain myself, since I enjoy these manic phases, and I didn't want him to increase my dosage of Abilfy, or something. It's working to ameliorate the depression, but, please, please, don't take my manic days from me! They're just TOO MUCH FUN to fork over.
I couldn't even sit still in the waiting room. I wandered all over the clinic, checking out the paintings on the walls, and stuff. I was chatting with the schizophrenic patients.
You know...it's the free clinic, since I have no insurance. You go there, and you can stare at people and stuff, because they just figure you're crazy, or something. I enjoy that.
There was some cool stuff on the walls. I dig looking at art work.
In the office, I was like,"I'm NOT cr@zy!"
Of course, if the syrup is not on the table before the pancakes, it will definitely be too late...Yeah...
I amuse myself.

In my manic panic, I was rather productive. I completed the translation of some documents from Chile about some lawsuit over underhanded stock sales, and, now, I'm working on some documents from Brazil about building facilities for a huge soccer tournament. I have another job on the back burner.
It's good to be busy again...but why does it happen as soon as I want to do something else?
Oh yeah, something else..
I have some ideas for a few paintings I want to do, but I've been busy with work, and probably will be for a day or two more.
Sometimes I have ideas for paintings, but then lack the skill to fully realize my ideas. I hate that.

In other news, we have more snow.

Ciao...

No comments: